BK SHILPA (Silpa Debta), a Rajyoga Teacher serving in Brahma Kumaris, Saket, South Delhi, is a humanitarian who has worked extensively to promote positive human and spiritual values in society. She has a unique ability to impart the deepest spiritual truths with lightness, warmth and utmost clarity. She wishes to share her experiences about the self, God and universe and the underlying laws which govern these.
Years Active: 2010 – present
Current Location: Saket, Delhi
Education: Masters in Applied and Analytical Economics, Utkal University, Odisha.
Professional Works: She has work experience as a Senior Statistical Officer (Gazetted Officer) working with Ministry of Statistics & Program Implementation, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Ministry of Rural Development of Government of India. She has also worked for private sector before joining Central Government.
Spiritual Works: With her rhetoric and understanding of sciences, social-science and humanities, she has been conducting seminars and programmes on values for a new world order at various corporates, institutions & NGOs since a decade.
The details of few are as under :-
1. She has delivered a lecture on “Spirituality in India” at Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) which was attended by 22 Senior Administrators (DG-level) of Government of Tunisia who were in India for a two weeks “Special Training Programme on e-Governance for Tunisian Administrators from the National School of Tunisia (ENA)” sponsored by the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
2. She is a faculty member to conduct an online training program – “Shashakta Nari Netrutva”, a capacity building programme for elected women representatives of Panchayati Raj Institutions (ward members, sarpanch, panchayat samiti members, zilla parishad members) with an objective of empowering them by leadership capacities, organised by National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India.
3. She has conducted a talk on ‘Celebrating The Feminine Within’ as a faculty member of Women’s Wing, Brahma Kumaris at Vigyan Bhavan Annexe, New Delhi, organised by Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region, Government of India.
4. She spoke on “Celebrating the Past Glory & Envisaging the Journey Ahead – a session for thinkers, policy makers and stake holders” in the Utkal Diwas Celebration organised by Pandit Gobinda Rath Foundation at India International Centre, New Delhi.
5. She has shared her view on “Neuro Rehabilitation” in the International Conference on Traumatic Brain Injury organised at India International Centre, New Delhi, organised by Indian Head Injury Foundation.
6. She has delivered a lecture on “From Reaction to Responsible Action” at India International Centre, New Delhi, Organised & Hosted by Span Technologies.
7. She has shared a very peaceful talk on “Donating Peace” in the event “Saluting the Martyrs – Remembering the Brave Hearts” on Pulwama incident at Sector-1, Pushp Vihar.
And the list goes on…
Few of Her Popular Talks:
– “Thought is Power“
– “Reviving Relationships“
– “From Reaction to Responsible Action“
– “Make Your Mind Your Best Friend“
– “How to be a Success Mangnet?”
– “Worry Less – Live More”