BK SHILPA is Rajyoga Teacher serving in Brahma Kumaris Saket, South Delhi currently.
She is Masters in Applied and Analytical Economics from Utkal University (Bhubaneswar, Odisha) and has achieved an outstanding academic career. She is presently working as Sr. Statistical Officer with Govt. of India. She has previously worked for Genpact Analytics, Ministry of Statistics & Program Implementation, and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
With her rhetoric and understanding of sciences, social-science and humanities, she has been conducting seminars and programmes on values for a new world order at various corporates, institutions & NGOs.
The details of few are as under :-
1. She has delivered a lecture on “Spirituality in India” at Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA) which was attended by 22 Senior Administrators (DG-level) of Government of Tunisia who were in India for a two weeks “Special Training Programme on e- Governance for Tunisian Administrators from the National School of Tunisia (ENA)” sponsored by the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) Programme, Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
2. She spoke on “Celebrating the Past Glory & Envisaging the Journey Ahead – a session for thinkers, policy makers and stake holders” in the Utkal Diwas Celebration organised by Pandit Gobinda Rath Foundation at India International Centre, New Delhi.
3. She has shared her view on “Neuro Rehabilitation” in the International Conference on Traumatic Brain Injury organised at India International Centre, New Delhi.
4. She has delivered a lecture on “From Reaction to Responsible Action” at India International Centre, New Delhi, Organised & Hosted by Span Technologies.
5. She has shared a very peaceful talk on “Donating Peace” in the event “Saluting the Martyrs – Remembering the Brave Hearts” on Pulwama incident organised by Pandit Gobinda Rath Foundation at Sector-1, Pushp Vihar.
She specializes in giving lectures on
– “Thought is Power“
– “Reviving Relationships“
– “From Reaction to Responsible Action“
– “Make Your Mind Your Best Friend“
– “How to be a Success Mangnet?”
Rajyoga education has helped her to harmonize life at work, home and the inner world which is what most people aspire for today. Through this blog she wishes to share her several years experiences about the self, God and universe and the underlying laws which govern these. It is her wish that these experiences facilitate the spiritual journey of the reader.
Subscribe – http://www.youtube.com/BKShilpa